Thursday, November 19, 2009

lynn in love with wedding snippets

Aw, you guys rock, totally my people :) Thanks for all the comment love, big hugs to all of you sweet readers!

Work is getting better, it's nice to get my medicine back, and I kinda love my patients. Even the smelly snarly ones. I kinda feel they just need a little love.

My husband just downloaded some pictures and videos that his cousin from Korean took at our wedding. In all the craziness that was our 4 day wedding extravaganza, I still love love loved our wedding. I'm still waiting for my fabulous pictures from my photographer, heather essian before doing recaps...
but here is a small 1 second video snippet our wedding! (sorry, I really do hate myself on video...this is all I'm giving you!) Makes me smile down to my soul!

4 comments:

  1. ya'll can always renew your wedding vows very 5 years, that way ya'll have something to look forward to, or perhaps every 4, 3, 2 or 1 year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous, Lynn! I want more I want more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your wedding was such a bee-you-tee-ful event! I love seeing even a 1 sec. snippet (that WAS short, you weren't kidding!) What a joyful day.

    ReplyDelete