Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lynn in love with vintage dwellings

My sister in law and her fiancée invited us over for dinner on Halloween night. They had just moved into an adorable dublex in a great little neighborhood and it was the first time we have visited it. My sister in law has impeccable taste and style and I just ooh'ed and aah'ed over her decor. It was very warm and inviting and the joining of her and fiancee's furniture was pefection. Scattered about the room were very large paintings by my mother in law (who is very talented painter) as well as great vintage finds. Love it! Here are just a few of my favorite details of their place.

SIL strung the crystals on the dinner room chandelier to perk it up
misoo_001
misoo_002
misoo_003
misoo_005
misoo_004
misoo_006
misoo_007
misoo_008
misoo_009

Winner of last week's giveaway will be announced this afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the eclectic feel! So beautiful.

    I have been searching everywhere for crystal strands. I want to hang some on my chandys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous home! I love all of the mixing and matching...

    and I ESPECIALLY love the owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your spirits...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what gorgeous photos! LOVE the owls!

    ReplyDelete