Sunday, November 1, 2009

lynn in love with dressing up II

Oh we had such a blast last night! I haven't uploaded the pictures from the Halloween party yet (later this afternoon). I think probably the most fun was getting the costume together and then dressing up part! Good guesses from my last commenters...but no dice.

Here are some more clues! I had basically only 24 hours to get my costume together. But when I had all the components I clapped with glee because of all the cuteness! Of course, I had to do a little impromptu photo shoot with my star players.

halloween_001
halloween_003
halloween_005
halloween_007

Now you know what I was?? :)

4 comments:

  1. Those roller derby girls are physically tough as nails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roller derby!! Holla! How cute...can't wait to see your fab Halloween photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your roller derby girl outfit is a good idea for halloween! My halloween costume was a story book character. I was Hanna Lee from the book Turn Homeword,Hanna Lee. Have you read this book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yah! y'all got it :) Anon, we ARE tough as nails.
    Sandra... I don't think I've read that book! I'm sure you looked super cute!

    ReplyDelete