Monday, November 9, 2009

lynn in love with love session... with mom & dad!

Happy Monday, my friends! I hope you all had a spectacular weekend! I sure did. It was filled with skating, and dates, and pictures, and beautiful weather.

Well I had a couple of shoots scheduled this weekend and bummed when they got cancelled last minute and I couldn't take advantage of the perfect weather and light we've been having. So when my parents called me up and asked to have some portraits taken, I jumped at the chance. We had so much fun taking the pictures and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Mom & Dad, you guys were amazing and I hope you love the pictures.

Here are just a few, but you can see the whole set at my photoblog at lynninlovephoto
-----
Don't be jealous guys, but these are my genes! Isn't my mom stunning? and my dad, so handsome!
momdad_001
momdad_004
momdad_007

Don't forget check out the full blogpost at lynninlovephoto.blogspot.com!

Dallas/Ft. Worth peeps, my November portrait dates are filling up, so if you want to take advantage of my deeply discounted November and December rates, please contact me soon at lynninlove{at}gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. You take beautiful pictures! Your parents are also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your parents are gorgeous! So are you! These pictures are truly fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful- both the pictures and your parents! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics and the spirits...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your parents are so cute

    ReplyDelete