Thursday, November 26, 2009

lynn in love with blessings

this year I am thankful for:
-8 months of marriage to a wonderful man
-finishing residency
-times of rest
-health of my family
-blessings from the lord
-a bright future to look forward to.
-husband matching into his fellowship
-rekindling friendships
-special times with my family
-a generous sister
-a sweet brother
-supportive parents
-peace in prayers
-exploring new places
-contentment in having in having less material possessions.
-exciting new career paths
-joy in my work.

camping_007

3 comments:

  1. Awesome...I'm thankful for this blog and youtube...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful list. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so positive and I love it!

    Hope your Thanksgiving was fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete