Monday, November 23, 2009

lynn in love with thanksgiving week

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

This year has been AMAZING. I have so so much to be thankful for and glad to have a whole week off to celebrate. We have a busy week ahead chocked full of fun stuff that I'll tell you all about next week. I *may* have a blog or two up this week, but if I don't make it up here, I wish all you sweet, dear readers a lovely holiday full of friends and family!

I'll just leave you with a picture from an awesome family photo session I did yesterday for lynninlovephoto. The Lin's were so much fun, and I was glad to spend time with them.

cindy_001

*Edit* Ahh... I finished the post on the Lin's! Go check them out at

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! What an adorable family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of the Lin's! Happy Thanksgiving, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Turkey Day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! I love this happy and fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some serious skill behind that camera of yours. I envy you just a bit! haha

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kid hanging upside down looks dangerous...hmmm

    ReplyDelete