Tuesday, September 1, 2009

lynn in love with sunnys


good morning friends!....*yawn*
I'm a little sleepy and wearied. I can't seem to shake off the insomnia.
I sleep late and wake up early, my little head just brimming with ideas and plans,
but little energy to execute them.

hopefully a little protein will help get me jump started. There are few things I like more than a couple of sunny side up eggs for breakfast. Something about that glistening creamy yolk perfect for dipping into with a piece of toast. I had some extra turkey breast and mushroom to toss into the skillet this morning to make things extra hearty. I am a little obsessed with a good tasting egg. My absolute favorite right now are the HEB eggs from central market. Seriously the best tasting egg. When I can't get to central market, I get eggland's best. They taste clean and are marked individually with a cute little red stamp.

What's YOUR favorite breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. My favorite breakfeast is sunny side up eggs with milk, granola bar, and french bread with butter. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Protein strawberry shakes- been doing it for the past 10 or so years...love it, can't live without it...

    2. Usually if I'm up till dawn with my guitar, then I go for the hot oatmeal with sausage and syrup combo...gives me the energy I need to hit those high vibratory notes...

    ReplyDelete