Sunday, September 13, 2009

lynn in love with the rain


Looks like rain swept across most of the country this weekend! In Texas, it's been pouring non-stop since Friday... a very strange occurance. It's sooo pleasant to wake up to the pitter patter of the rain on your window pane and get to snuggle in deeper into your covers.

While it did put a damper on my tennis plans, I did get to break out my rain boots! I do love me some boots and these cuties that I got on sale from J.Crew didn't disappoint.

We had a great and productive day in the rain, running out for a diner breakfast in my boots, finished cleaning my room, going to the student center gym at the med school to work out. We did a little shopping, followed by getting SOME GREAT news. We ended the night watching District 9 at the Inwood theatre in their comfy leather seats and large side tables. District 9 was a little disappointing, but it's always fun to get to see a movie :)

This morning the rain still woke us up, which means tennis is out again... but I'm excited to see what this rainy day will bring!


1 comment: