Wednesday, September 2, 2009

lynn in love with tart bakery

oh me, oh my...how in the world did I miss this darling bakery? I have heard of Tart bakery in passing from one of my friends, but for some reason never visited this sweet gem, despite it being only two blocks from where I live.

Well, I was driving by yesterday and thought I'd treat myself to a cupcake for completing the massive paperwork that I've been doing the last couple of days (more on that later). I walked into a vintage inspired bakery, selling not only their pastries, but also homemade jewelry, gifts, stationary, and even cute cupcake liners and stands.

I snapped a few pictures with my iphone before deciding on what dessert to get.






After I had made my choices, I whisked them home for a little photoshoot and a taste test.

Mmm...doesn't it look delicious??
which one first? strawberry cupcake, coconut cream tart, or lemon cookie??
strawberry cupcake was just calling out to me!
and then I took a bite...

and then out of the mouth of Rachel Zoe... I died. I literally died, this cupcake was so so good. The cake was moist, the icing perfect amount of sweetness, and the clincher was that suprise lemon curd filling. Oh My Word... that stuff was amazing.

It was so good, I had to stop...I'm gonna save the other two for dinner tonight.

You guys, if you are ever on Lover's Lane, you have to visit Tart Bakery. Seriously, you will not regret it. http://tartbakerydallas.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment