Friday, February 19, 2010

lynn in love with questions

I've been steadily answering questions over at formspring!

Here are just a few questions and answers: If you have anymore questions... ask away at this link: http://www.formspring.me/lynnwynnkym

Are you planning to start a family soon? How many children would you like to have?
Sure! I say 3, the Huz says 2 :) I think it's because I was 1 of 3, and he was 1 of 2. Right now I think we are more focused on getting a puppy. Because PUPPIES! love them."

What kind of camera do you use to take your pictures? They're beautiful!
Thank you so much! I have actually been using the same camera since 2004 (that's ancient in digital camera years), the Nikon D70. Currently I shoot exclusively with a prime lens, the 50mm f1.4 lens. Very soon, I hope to upgrade to a Canon 5D Mark II and a 50mm 1.2 L series lens. Prime lens produce wonderful portraits, but require you to move quite a bit since there is no zoom!"

What kind of puppy you think you're gonna get?
oooh that's a hard one! We really want a rescue dog! We kinda want a mutt that sweet, cute, smart. Smallish. Hypoallergenic. Maybe a labradoodle :)"

I love your pics of your wedding dress in the snow! Weren't you freezing your butt in that dress that day?
haha... well it seems that every time I put on that dress, I am frozen so nothing new. For my outdoor bridals it was in the 30's and for my spring outdoor wedding, we had a freak cold front which again put me in my dress in the 30's.... so I just continued the trend! Haha... it's was a bit a cold, especially when I took my jacket off. Fortunately I was about 20 feet from my apt and only shot literally for a few minutes before I ran back in again!! I'm in the 'anything for the shot' camp!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a wonderful blog here. I can't wait to see what you post next. Gorgeous photographs, by the way.

    ReplyDelete