Monday, February 22, 2010

lynn in love with maternity pictures

Happy Monday y'all! I'm so excited to show you these pictures!
Last week, I had the opportunity to photograph Jenna Cole, my dear photography friend's maternity pictures. She had already arranged for the very sweet Bethany Jackman to take her pictures, but asked if I wanted to come along. And of course I jumped at the chance! It was a super cold and windy winter day, but Jenna had so many ideas it made for a wonderful shoot!

All you mamas out there, this is a lovely way to document your pregnancy. While there is a place for the typical maternity pictures with naked bellies and flowy fabric, there are other options as well!

You can see the rest of the pictures at the photoblog http://lynninlovephoto.com/

Jenna_001
Jenna_003
Jenna_007
Jenna_009
Jenna_011

No comments:

Post a Comment