Friday, August 7, 2009

lynn in love with designs and photos

okay... so this one is BIG! this one is HUGE!
I've been thinking about it for a while,
and have decided to go through with it.

I've decided to start a small paper goods company!
Nothing too fancy... will probably be an etsy shop
for wedding/birthday/showers/STD designs.

On the side, I hope to start to do some photography
as well. I've had several friends who have booked me
to do engagement shoots and even a wedding (!!)...

Anyways... I need a name for my company and need some
help from you guys (I'm expecting the only people who read
this blog are my friends and family)

I love this little blog of mine...so I think I'm will keep
it in the name...

Which Name sounds best?? I want it to incorporate the fact that
I will offer both design and photography.
Do you have any other suggestions?
Leave a comment and vote!

1. lynn in love design and photography
2. lynn in love studioarts
3. lynn in love photos & design

or do you like the

"lynn lost in love" more? it just seems rather long for a business.

.... do any of these sound good?

Meanwhile....
In loving memory of Diana, look at these beautiful Diana shots found this morning via Rockstar Diaries
Can we say GORGEOUS? I think I may have to get another... maybe this one?
The Dreamer is gone....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjrohde/sets/656958/



3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love your blog and wish you the best of luck on your new business...it sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Wish you good luck on your new business! I like the name lynn in love photos
    & design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lynn! congrats on your new adventure! you are so amazing. i like "lynn lost in love" but its not really self explanatory what youre advertising...so my 2nd choice would be lynn in love photos and design. regardless of what you choose to name your company, im sure it will be fabulous. good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete