Tuesday, June 9, 2009

lynn in love with old friends

It's always a treat when I get to spend some quality time with old friends... and that's exactly what I got to do tonight. I met up with Miss Julie, my best friend from high school tonight at my favorite frozen yogurt place, Orange Cup for some good catch up time. I feel that there are few things that are more special than old friends. You know the ones... those people in your lives that no matter what different paths you've taken in life, no matter how much time has lapse... that when you get together, it feels like home. You fall right back to those good old times and chat like no time has passed at all. It's all very comforting.
Anybody who is reading this post should go seek out an old friend right now! Its like getting a big ol' hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment