Saturday, June 6, 2009

lynn in love with life

hello dears...it is saturday morning and i've been struggling with a bout of insomnia this week. I think it's because i'm have been mildly obsessed with flight 447 and it's mysterious disappearance/crash/tragic end. Anybody who knows me know I'm have a psychotic fear of two things: lightning and planes. Plane trips are particularly terrifying for me as I feel I have no control on the matter and there are too many ways that the trip couldn't possibly not end well. And all of the things could have happen to flight 447. On that plane flight was 3 young doctors from Ireland like me, and it's a little too close to home. As I layed in bed last night, I kept thinking how life is short and life is unpredictable. However two things I can be sure of for sure is that god is good and that we are to live our short lives with as much joy as we can muster. I'll cling to those things as I prepare for my 14 hour tran-pacific flight to Vietnam in a month.

Meanwhile, on to things I'm loving right now:
1. husbands who pick up their tipsy wives from dinner and surprises her with a sweet birthday cake and flowers.
2. husbands who love to cuddle
3. 2 day weekends


No comments:

Post a Comment