Friday, June 19, 2009

lynn in love with evenings with the hubby

it's been a little crazy over here with residency graduation
-everybody is leaving and there have been tons of parties
-i've been throwing lots of partys
-I'm still exhausted from being on GI/Liver rotation
-trying to plan for my MONTH long Vietnam trip

my honey and I are just not getting any QT with each other.

It was sweet to spend a evening with the hubs last night

-we went to Fadi's Mediterranean Grill - our favorite place for a large quick cheap meal

-drove to Golf Galaxy to buy a golf club for his dad and I putted around while these silly old salesmen flirted with me

-then drove to Academy sports. Haha, this is one of my favorite places to hang out with the hubs. Seriously guys, this place has EVERYTHING, not just sports! fluffy frames to stickers to crawfish boilers to party favors to shoes and even guns (yuck!). I got me some old school pink Adidas sandals, no scent OFF for my trip... AND some cool ties which will act as my own personal coolant system for my trip to Vietnam! I felt that I hit the practical shopping jackpot.

-then we rented Twilight and hubs and I watched until midnight, even though he had to wake up at 5 this morning.

-best evening ever

No comments:

Post a Comment