Thursday, April 1, 2010

lynn in love with the photography parlour

Hey Dolls!
I'm so excited! My photography business is finally official!
Lynn in Love Photo, LLC is legit and I couldn't be more proud. I've got lots of lovely spring shoots ahead of me and I've upgraded my gear to the most awesome Canon 5DMII and 50mm 1.2 lens and I can't wait to rock it out!
You can check out my work over at www.lynninlovephoto.com

Meanwhile, in February, I got to attend a little Dallas Photography Shootout and I wrote it up at a new photography site called the Photography Parlour. It's a fantastic site featuring new and old photographers and their work. For you photogs out there, I think it's lovely new place to build community.

Check out my feature on the Dallas Photog Shootout and be sure to peruse the site!
Loves!

photography parlour

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, thanks for stopping by and entering the contest. Congrats on the photography business - I'd love to get an SLR and a better grip on photography some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Lynn!!! we are shooting with the same combo. love love love that lens. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete