Thursday, March 25, 2010

lynn in love with vacation 3: Holga

I've kinda obsessed with my new little film cameras! I never really got to experiment much with my Diana (may she R.I.P), but I was so excited when my sister gifted me with a new Diana and my husband got me a Holga! These following pics are from my first two rolls from the Holga in Vegas... and I have to admit... I'm smitten!!

It's SO different to lose control when I'm shooting with these little toy film cameras, but I think that's part of the fun. Just compose, click the button, and see what comes out when you develop the film. I need rethink my composition and subject matter for my future adventures with Mr. Holga... but still loving these :)

Holga_007
holga_008
holga_006
holga_009
holga_005
holga_011
holga_010
holga_012

1 comment:

  1. Holgas are just BREATHTAKING. I absolutely love the quality you get in your pictures with these coolio cameras! BEAUTIFUL! :D

    ReplyDelete