Wednesday, March 24, 2010

lynn in love with vacation 2: polas

OK, OK, so I was cheating a little bit with my iphone "analog" pictures from the hipstamatic app on the previous post... but really, don't they make such nice cheery pictures??

Next two posts are the real deal though. First up are my polas! The Bellagio at Las Vegas has a lovely little atrium/garden/conservatory that is decorated with these amazing flower sculptures! A perfect place for the polaroid and the Holga!

It was a little Alice in Wonderland, which we just watched in 3D and L-O-V-E-D!

I don't really know what happen to our film here, but it still looks cool :)
pola1
pola2
Haha... we asked this sweet old man to take our picture here b/c he had a fancy dSLR and I assumed he'd know what he was doing... and this is what we got!!
pola3
...and with my Holga!
pola4

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! The colors are amazing, 'specially on the polaroid, and I even love the man's photo! Haha, it's very artsy. :D

    ReplyDelete